We are doing our utmost to protect all our patients, staff and the wider community from the spread of COVID-19. We are also dedicated to providing new and existing patients with continued care during these unprecedented times.
- If you are unwell with symptoms of fever, cough, sneezing, headache or lethargy we suggest you cancel your appointment and reschedule when symptom free. Contact your GP for further advice.
- If you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or you have recently returned from overseas travel you must isolate for 14 days.
Measures have been taken to maintain safety for patients during consultations.
If you are attending an appointment in person please:
- Fill in and return (via email) your patient registration form before your first appointment
- Plan your arrival for your appointment. If you arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment time we suggest you stay in your car until this time to help with social distancing.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres from staff and other patients.
- Wash your hands with sanitizer or warm soap and water.
- Pay for your consultation using a credit card (cash is no longer accepted).
Telehealth consultations will be available depending upon individual circumstances. Valid GP referrals are required and you can safely video or telephone call from the comfort of your own home.
The Federal Government has allowed elective surgery to be reintroduced in all hospitals in a phased and controlled manner. We are supportive of this and will also continue to provide urgent private surgery for patients for whom it is appropriate and safe to do so.
Please call on 1300 125 218 if you have any queries.
1 Arnold St,
Box Hill VIC 3128
Plenty Rd & Greenhills Rd,
Bundoora VIC 308
40 The Avenue
Windsor VIC 3181
82 Moreland Road
Brunswick VIC 3056
29 Hilda Crescent
Hawthorn VIC 3122
to reach ALL locations